Friday 12 February 2010

Inconsiderate b***tard drivers

So I had one of 'those' drivers behind me the other day. A woman in a stupid Rav 4 contraption (never understood the point of them).

The road we were on is fairly big and busy. But it's also residential. The speed limit is 30 and ther are signs EVERYWHERE and speed cameras and signs and more signs. They really want you to drive at 30.

So, I'm a good citizen. Most of the time. I was doing 30, 32 tops. And this tw*t behind me, she's very impatient. Doing that annoying thing of driving right up on my bumper and pulling out slightly every now and then to see if she can get past.

Anyway, she finally does, at some traffic lights, when the road briefly expands to 2 lanes. And she shoots off at f*cking stupid mph. But not before I have time to read her bumper sticker.

It says 'Am I driving well? Call 1-0800 don't give a shit'

WOW. Not only does she know she is an inconsiderate and dangerous driver. She is also PROUD of this fact.

Twat.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment